Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Shadows of Things to Come

I realize I haven't posted on this in quite a while. In retrospect perhaps I should have come out swinging with outrageous political or theological commentary or something. Hopefully I haven't lost your interest. If it's any consolation, I have to write an essay regarding Marxism and Christianity for a class soon -- expect to see something related to that here in the near future.

Until then, I'll share two songs I've been listening to lately. They seem to be a good, down to earth representation of my recent thought process (though I don't know that I would necessarily say everything the way these bards have).

What Did You Learn in School Today by Pete Seeger


Jesus Christ by Woody Guthrie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, dissenting or otherwise.